- 1 Deli Kitchen Indian Spiced Wrap
- 100g paneer (Indian cheese), cubed
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 tbsp store-bought tandoori or tikka masala sauce
- Fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- In a bowl, toss paneer cubes with the tandoori or tikka masala sauce until well-coated
- Add the mix to a pan and cook for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Lay out the Deli Kitchen Indian Spiced Wraps on a flat surface, then make a cut from the centre of the wrap down to the side nearest to you.
- Place the sauce, julienned carrot, sliced pepper and paneer cubes on each quarter of the wrap. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves, if using.
- Fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom right quarter: folding it up over the top right, then folding it over to the top left, then folding it down to the bottom left to enclose the filling and make a neatly folded wrap.
- Serve immediately to enjoy!