- 1 x Deli Kitchen Rustic Pizza Flatbread
- Smoked beef brisket, pulled
- Smoked sausages
- 1 cooked chicken breast, pulled
- 200g mozzarella
- 100g chopped tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Spicy Mango Sauce:
- 3 birds eye chillies
- 200g mango puree or fresh mango
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 100ml rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 30g sugar
- For the Spicy Mango Sauce, wash 3 birds eye chillies and then roughly chop (deseed them if preferred).
- Blend 200g mango, 1 diced carrot, 1 diced onion, 4 minced garlic cloves, 100ml rice vinegar, 30g sugar and the juice of 1 lime until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Allow the sauce to cool to room temperature and strain through a sieve to remove any seeds.
- Add the cooled sauce to a sterile airtight jar, then refrigerate it whilst you make your pizza.
- Grab a Deli Kitchen Pizza Flatbread and spread over 100g chopped tomatoes for your base.
- Then layer pulled smoked brisket, chopped smoked sausages and pulled chicken.
- Add 200g mozzarella then sprinkle over 1 tsp oregano, salt, pepper and fresh basil.
- Place this in an oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and drizzle over the Spicy Mango Sauce to serve.