- 4 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads
- 1 pack of meat-free Shawarma pieces
- 1 red cabbage
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Chilli sauce to taste
- ½ cucumber
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 200g greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- To make the Tzatziki sauce, dice half a cucumber and add to a medium bowl. Then mix in 2-3 crushed garlic cloves, the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp olive oil, 200g greek yoghurt, salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Chop 1 cucumber, 2 medium tomatoes, 1 heart of romaine lettuce and 1 red cabbage, then set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add 1-2 tbsp olive oil, then add a pack of meat-free shawarma and cook for 5-7 mins whilst stirring.
- In another pan, or oven at 180oC, warm 4 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
- Add some of the Tzatziki sauce to each flatbread and top with meat-free shawarma pieces.
- Layer the pre-chopped cucumber, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and red cabbage.
- Drizzle on more Tzatziki sauce, roll and enjoy!