- 1 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wrap
- 2 turkey breasts cooked and then pulled
- 200ml chicken stock
- 50g bbq sauce
- 1 small cabbage diced or lettuce
- 1 cucumber finely diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bunch of chives diced
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 200ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 50g spinach
- 1 tsp salt
- For the pulled chicken, add your thighs to a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and cook on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and cover and leave to cook for a further 10 minutes, remove from pan and shred chicken with forks. Add bbq sauce and mix well.
- For the tacos, place a bowl upside down on your carb-lie wrap and cut around. Remove inner circle and with left over wrap cut into pieces and put on baking tray.
- Then place baking tray at the bottom of the grill and carefully place your circle wraps over the grill racks so they hang, grill for 5-7 minutes and remove both to cool.
- Finely dice, all of your vegetables and add to a bowl, set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a blender, add the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the bowl of salad and mix well.
- Then add your salad, pulled turkey and nacho bites to your taco and enjoy.