- 2 Deli Kitchen Brioche wraps
- 2 fillet steaks, sliced
- 200g mushroom pate
- 1 camembert
- Sprigs of rosemary and thyme
- Spread 200g mushroom pate over each Deli Kitchen Brioche wrap, then add the 2 sliced fillet steaks.
- Roll each wrap tightly with cling film, and pop in the fridge to chill overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, score a cross in the top of the camembert, add sprigs of thyme and rosemary, and then bake in an oven for 20 mins at 200oC.
- Whilst the camembert is baking, grab your rolled wraps out the fridge, unwrap and slice each into 4 rolled pieces. Pop these in the oven at 200oC for 7-10 mins.
- Remove the camembert and rolled wrap pieces (if you’ve timed it right) from the oven.
- Now it’s time to show off to your friends! Pop your camembert on a serving plate and create a ring of wellington rolls around it. Dive in!