- 100g brie
- 80g chargrilled peppers in oil, drained
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Deli Kitchen Plain Wraps
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Use a sharp knife to slice the brie; slice the peppers. Place a frying pan on the hob over a medium heat.
- Lay the wraps out on a clean board, spread each with a spoonful of mustard, then make a cut into the centre of the wrap at the side nearest to you.
- Arrange the sliced cheese, peppers and spinach in the top half of the wrap. Now fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom left quarter: folding it up over the top left, then folding it over to the top right, then folding it down to the bottom right to enclose the filling and make a neat folded wrap.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat, and when hot, add one of the folded wraps and cook for a few minutes on each side, turning when the base is golden. Cook the second wrap in the same way and serve hot.