- 1 tsp olive oil or small knob butter
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp good quality cranberry sauce
- 2 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads, halved
- 6 leftover cooked pigs in blankets (we used chipolatas), warmed
- 80g sliced or shredded leftover cooked turkey, warmed
- 60g thinly sliced Brie or Mozzarella
- Large handful spinach
- Heat oven to Mark 6/200C/180C fan. Heat oil or butter in a small saucepan, add onions and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 mins until soft. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a few seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the cranberry sauce, season with lots of pepper.
- Place two pieces of the Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbread on a baking tray, spoon a quarter of the cranberry relish onto each, top with turkey, pigs in blankets and finally the cheese. Bake for 5 mins until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, spread the remaining cranberry relish on the remaining flatbread pieces. Remove tray from oven, add some spinach to each, and top the sandwich with the final pieces of flatbread. Return to the oven for a further 2 mins to warm through.
TIP: use any leftover cheese you like, Stilton or a mature Cheddar would be delicious. Try cramming in some leftover roast veg too if you have them!