- 1/2 pound ground corn beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Guinness
- dash of Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 4 slices Irish cheddar cheese
- 4 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads
- Yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine corned beef, ground beef, guinness, tabasco, and s&p. Form into 4 large patties.
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and then each burger patty.
- Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes on one side, flip and then cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on the other side depending on well you like to have them done.
- Remove burgers and place them on a plate to rest for a minute.
- Preheat a broiler. Place four buns on a baking sheet and lay a slice of cheese on top of the burgers.
- Put baking sheet under broiler and let the cheese melt.
- Remove sheet from oven and top each burger with sauerkraut and mustard! Enjoy!