- 2 Deli Kitchen Chargrilled Wraps
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 bunch coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pickled cabbage
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of coriander, chopped
- Smoked paprika
- To prepare the salmon, slice each fillet into four equal-sized chunks. Place these in a bowl with 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 cm grated ginger, the juice of 1 lime juice and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix 100g Greek yoghurt with 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp smoked paprika and some salt and pepper.
- Add the spiced yoghurt mixture to the salmon and mix to coat the chunks. Leave this to marinate in a cool place for at least 20 minutes, or up to an hour.
- Once marinated, thread the salmon chunks onto some skewers, 4 on each.
- Brush a grill with some oil and cook the skewers for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Once cooked, transfer the skewers to a warm plate.
- Make a quick herby mayo sauce with 2 tbsp mayonnaise, a chopped bunch of coriander and some smoked paprika to season.
- Grab a Deli Kitchen Chargrilled wrap, spread on half the herby mayo sauce and grilled salmon chunks from one of the skewers.
- Scatter a tbsp of pickled cabbage and some sliced red chilli for an extra crunch and kick. Repeat for the second wrap.
- Roll them into burritos and slice them in half to enjoy!