- 4 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wraps
- 500g mince meat
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Half a red onion, diced
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150g frozen corn
- 100g refried beans
- 35g taco seasoning sachet
- 1tbsp garlic granules
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- 200g Mexican-style cheese
- 50g butter
- 100g flour
- 300ml milk
- Preheat an oven to 180C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil. When the oil has heated, add the diced onion, 500g minced meat, 35g taco seasoning, and 1 tbsp garlic granules to cook until brown.
- Add 400g chopped tomatoes, 150g refried beans and 150g frozen corn and then stir until fully cooked.
- Place your 1st Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wrap into a round baking tin, cover with half of the mince sauce and then repeat with 2nd and 3rd wrap. Top with the 4th wrap and cover with 200g grated cheddar cheese to finish.
- Pop this into your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes to bake.
- Whilst the lasagne bakes in the oven, melt 50g butter in a medium saucepan on low-medium heat. Add 100g flour and stir to form a paste.
- Gradually pour 300ml milk, whisking continuously until the mixture is smooth with no lumps. Mix in 200g of Mexican cheese to create a creamy cheese sauce.
- Pour the Mexican-style cheese sauce over the finished lasagne and enjoy!