- 150g halloumi, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 small wedges of watermelon, rind on
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Juice and zest of ½ lime
- 2 Deli Kitchen Folded Flatbreads
- A small handful of mint
- Preheat the BBQ or griddle to medium-high. Drizzle the halloumi with olive oil and cook for around 2 minutes per side until lightly charred and soft. Remove from the BBQ and drizzle with honey. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the watermelon wedges with chilli flakes, juice and zest of the lime and season lightly. Add to the BBQ and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the BBQ and cut away the rind.
- Toast the folded flatbread on the BBQ for 1 minute per side.
- Divide the halloumi between the two folded flatbreads and add the watermelon wedges. Add a few mint leaves to each one and Eat Wild.