- 1 Deli Kitchen Plain Folded Flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 100g cheddar cheese + extra to sprinkle
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce + extra to drizzle
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Peri Peri seasoning
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- To make the marinade, mix together: 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1 tsp Peri Peri seasoning, 2 tbsp honey, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breast, mix well with the marinade, then cover and chill overnight or for a couple of hours.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and add the marinaded chicken. Cook on both sides until the juices run clear.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, dice 1/2 a red onion and grate 100g cheddar cheese.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it with 2 forks in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, diced onion, 1 tbsp BBQ sauce and stir.
- Drizzle some more BBQ sauce on an open Deli Kitchen Plain Folded flatbread, then add the chicken mixture to half of the flatbread.
- Add some extra grated cheddar cheese, fold the wrap, and cook in an air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 180C.